Why My Baby Don't Say MAMA....... : (

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Human nature always impatient, and eager for the things they love to have in their lives. As I was when my baby girl was just 5 months and I was like call me mama but in-fact had never heard at that time.

New mothers including me always have questions to mothers of more than one or two child questions like, when my baby will call me ? When my baby will start crawling ? When my baby will start sitting ? When baby will start walking ? And a lot more when when when , how , why not now, etc anxious questions made experienced mothers laugh. I have been always with a big question mark on my face regarding my baby : ) the reason may be I want my baby girl to talk ,walk , and rock with me very soon.

Suggestions I would like to place at this point which I have learned from my experience and also discussed with other friends are, first of all there is nothing to create panic there is time for everything. Babies usually start changing their sides when they are at age of 4-5 months, mothers should get alert at this time cuz initially they might not expecting as I was, my baby fell down from bed when she was 5 months old I didn’t know actually she could move to this extent and I just heard bang sound and a big cry which made me realize she is no more on the bed and its now time to give her more attention. To avoid such bad incidents mothers should give support of pillows , cushions, and buffers around baby while sitting and laying down so that they won't get hurt.

Laughter for no good reason, and cry for no bad reason will be start at this stage of 5 – 6 months. Babies if will like any thing, they will laugh and want it rapidly done again and again. Any annoying attitude can make babies mood very bad and sad abruptly. According to few researches one should not repeat that act from which baby gets annoys because this may can irritate her/him and also can make attitude crabby.

My baby girl has just started sitting now a days but I found her seating posture bit swinging posture because she can't sit for more then 5 minutes as she is just 6 n half months old. I enjoy her while she sits and suddenly gets about to fall in any of the side but I grab her urgently in my arms, usually give her a kiss, a warm hug and let her realize that am here for her and will not let her fall and will always be there to love her.

A lot many things to come over and am waiting to enjoy them and specially when I will hear her first sound saying MAMA...................... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment