Question For One Year Old Baby Activities

Friday, May 27, 2011
My baby is nearly 14 months old, he walks, runs, move his hands and become so energetic whole day. With all his energy he wants to do something and he keep on playing with whatever he gets at home. This is his learning age, he pick up things very quickly but how to teach such small kid.
I've come across with a kid grooming program but they are charging heavily for few books and DVDs which will help your kid in learning and keep him busy in productive activity.

I'm trying to search something on internet that what will be the best activity for my kid at this time? so I've started it from here by asking readers that what do you think, what activity one kid should have at the age of one which will help him to learn new things.

One thing is for sure that parents time is the most important pearl which a kid have. Parent's quality time with their children is the best thing for kids but my question is that how to maximize that time? and what activities should parents do? kids have so much energy in themselves that they keep on walking and walking whole day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment