My Welcome In Babies Starry World

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
It was a usual day but something happened , which actually turned out my life and gave me real meaning to live for. 27Th, Oct. 2010 at 7:15 pm I was blessed with a baby girl. I never felt my life so beautiful ever before, it was just that angel came to me and gave me fairy or a princess so pretty , innocent , and cherish-able. The moment I took her in my arms my eyes were full of tears ,lips were with a big unforgettable smile and was literally trying to let myself realize am now a MOTHER and this little princess is my whole twinkling world to live for. Her first tender touch was out of this world no words, are able to describe those motherhood gestures, I couldn't control my tears and laughter full of joy I was actually entered in a new Babies starry world.

Initially it was very hard to hold her because she was too little to be carried out, whenever I wanted to play with her she wanted to sleep like her routine was just to eat and sleep I used to wonder why doesn’t she play or why she is like this, at that time I didn’t know baby age of 2 days cant really response. I only used to see her for hours and hours while she sleeps , and the most exciting thing was when she gave big smile while sleeping that was the most eye catching moment a smile full of joy, innocence, and love my camera was always used to be ready to catch such precious moments. I used to hold her in my arms all the time and used to feel her breath , she made me realize that she is part of me its like am in her and she is in me.

Day by day I started to note down changes she made in her routine at times she used to sleep whole day and wake up all night long , her distraction in sleeping routine makes me annoyed and I used to request her humbly that “ please baby go to sleep mama is too much tired please go to sleep “ but unfortunately she cared damn about my humble request and kept on the way she wanted. I forgot to have good long night sleep in those days. The only posture she wanted to sleep in was on me and I used to lay down straight all night long so that she don’t get disturbed and don’t get up again.

By the 15th day of her birth I got to know she had jaundice, she was bit pale and down . The moment I got to know this , i felt as if I got jaundice and it will never recover its sounds funny but I started crying in front of doctor and started pleading him that please give her the speedy recovery medicine so that my baby recovers soon. Whenever she sneezes, she coughs, or she shivers I used to feel very very upset and funny most part is her burbs, and fart always made me realize that she is okay with her digestion and I used to feel very happy.

Exactly when my meal is ready she always either started crying or she became hungry. I don’t remember any together meal on a table with my family for the first two months after her birth. Her abruptly changing moods makes me confused at times. I wanted minimum two people with me whenever she takes bath. She was too tough to be handled very slippery because of applied milk bath though I used to apply tearless shampoo but always had a fear that it might not hurt her. She always enjoyed taking bath and cries a lot when she dressed up. Exactly whenever I feels she is done with her dressing and looking so neat she burbs and vomit over dos-aged milk and made me feel pulling my hair and yelling on her why you always unclean yourself when I make you look clean.

I was really happy and enjoying the new world. My room full of pampers, baby clothes, baby face wash, baby milk shampoo, toys, and jingle sounds of toy bell, sounds as if somebody took me to baby world , but the moment she cries and make me restless and sleep less I want to place new rule in this world with a restriction note that “babies are not allowed to cry and wake up after 9 pm”.

1 comments:

Amna at: May 4, 2011 at 2:40 PM said...

you really fill my eyes with water and reminded me that fabulous moment of my life when my twinkling star came in my arms and i kissed him. that was great

Post a Comment